MUSIC

Music has huge connection in my life. Whenever, I listen to the songs, I get lost in them and bring the memories. Songs especially of 1990's era, I could say the best era in the music; whether it is Nepali pop songs or Hindi Movie songs.

Whenever, I listen to Nabin K Bhattarai, it reminds me of my childhood. I was in school, his songs like Sanjhapakha and Aankhama Timilai used to be played in Nepal Television [NTV] and Hits F.M. We, siblings used to like these songs and most of the time, we used to wait for these songs. My elder sister was huge fan of him and used to borrow cassettes and used to play his songs.
Nabin K Bhattaraiको लागि तस्बिर परिणामmohan bhusalको लागि तस्बिर परिणाम




ram krishna dhakalको लागि तस्बिर परिणामDHIRAJ RAIको लागि तस्बिर परिणाम





Not only, his songs, we used to love Dhiraj Rai, Mohan Bhusal, Nepathya Band and Ram Krishna Dhakal's songs. I still love the song of Dhiraj Rai especially Mysterious Girl. This song has a memory. I have send a request this song on  the Image F.M at that time. I felt so excited to send the request. When they played my request, I was flying in the sky. Not only this song,I have send a request  Hong Kong Pokhara of Kandara Band through letter in Hits F.M.

My brother was huge fan of Ram Krishna Dhakal. He used to bring his cassettes and used to play in the loud speaker. He used to memorized those songs and used to sing those songs. Furthermore, We used to sit near to the F.M and television set to listen songs and used to write those songs. At that time, we had Nepal Television and Image Channel in the name of Nepal Television.

On the other hand, we used to listen Hindi Romantic songs. Movies like Dhadkan, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Dil to Payal Hai were on the high list for listening songs. Especially Dhadkan, we used to love this movie songs and used to play all the time and used to sing together. We knew all the lyrics of the songs.

DHAKDANको लागि तस्बिर परिणाम

kuch kuch hota haiको लागि तस्बिर परिणामDIL TO PAGAL HAIको लागि तस्बिर परिणाम




1990'S ROMANTIC HINDI FILMको लागि तस्बिर परिणाम1990'S ROMANTIC HINDI FILMको लागि तस्बिर परिणाम





1990'S ROMANTIC HINDI FILMको लागि तस्बिर परिणाम

1990'S ROMANTIC HINDI FILMको लागि तस्बिर परिणाम


At that time, Sonu Nigam, Alisha Chinai,Falguni Pathak, Aryan, Pankaj Udhas, JagJit Singh,Luck Ali, Shaan and Bindu's pop songs were on the chart buster. My friends and I used to love Sonu Nigam's songs named Ab Mujhe Raat Din, Deewana Tera, Is Kadar Pyar Hai. I became huge fan of him after listening to those songs. My friends and I used to sing those songs and memorized them. We used to borrow cassettes and play them.

alisha chinoyको लागि तस्बिर परिणामsonu nigamको लागि तस्बिर परिणाम



SHAANको लागि तस्बिर परिणामfalguni pathakको लागि तस्बिर परिणाम



jagjit singhको लागि तस्बिर परिणामpankaj udhasको लागि तस्बिर परिणाम


lucky ali singerको लागि तस्बिर परिणाम

Not only this, Alisha Chinai's song Made in India, Lover Girl were my favourite songs. I used to watch those videos and used to copy what she used to do. Shaan's Tahna Dil is still my favourite song and brings my childhood memories and school days.

I really miss those days and those music. Tape and cassettes were only medium for listening songs. There were few channels to play music. Sitting near to F.M and Television seems crazy. Writing songs were the part of that time. Recording song on tape was another crazy part. Dancing on those songs were the beautiful part of that time. Sometimes, I feel that nowadays music has lost its quality.



Comments

Popular Posts