TRUE LOVE NEVER COMES AGAIN AND AGAIN

Bickey lay down with the bunches of flower and said,"I am sorry. Please, forgive me. I know you love me a lot but please try to understand me. For your happiness, I am ready to change."

"Sorry, Bickey. I gave you lots of chances but you never changed. Now, I cannot do anything. It's over Bickey. It's really over. To tell the truth, I really love you but now I cannot do anything."

And she went from there. He got up and cried a lot. His friend handled him and went from there. In the middle of the way, he got out from the car and cried a lot. He couldn't handle himself. Even his friend started crying with him.

After break up, he was changed and was lost. His mother was observing his pain. She couldn't see him in this condition and said,"How long are you staying like this? Please, forget her and start new life. Go around. How long will you stay in the pain? Look a t yourself. You have stopped smiling. I want your smile back."

"No, mom. It's all because of me, the relationship broke up. I never gave her time. To tell the truth, she really loved me but I never understood her and her love. Now, when she went away from me, I realized the meaning of true love." And tears fell from his eyes.

Two years Ago.....
Deepsika and Bickey met with each other through their common friend six months ago and fell in love with each other. Bickey was the one to approach Deepsika.

To tell the truth, they were different with each other. Bickey worked in advertising agency as manager and Deepsika in bank. Working nature were not only different but nature too was different. Bickey most of the time was busy and never gave time to her and Deepsika wants to spend the time with him.

It was fine Saturday and they planned to meet at 10:30 am at the lakeside. As it was 11:00 pm, she arrived lately but Bickey was busy with the phone. She had brought watch for him but he didn't focus on her and she got angry and threw the watch on the water. She went from there and he followed her.

Whenever, they met, he mostly was busy with the phone or talked about office which really bored her. She had told him thousands of times not to talk over the phone or talked about the office but he used to get angry.

It was 20th February, 2012. She was waiting for him in the mall and finally, he came. "Why are you late?"

"I was busy."
"You have no time for me."
"In office, I had work. By the way, you wanted to meet me, it's not me who wants to you."

Tears were in her eyes and said," Happy Birthday Dear." And she kissed in his cheeks and went from there. This kind of behavior continued for many days. Whenever, they met, he used to be rude with her and his behavior showed that he never wanted to meet her anymore. Whenever, she used to call her, he used to talk her that he will call her but never called her.

After one and half year, they were on the restaurant. "You have changed Bivek. You never talked properly and shows that you don't want to meet me. What's the matter with you?"

"You are the one who are not understanding me. I have many works to do. But what's wrong with you? You always want to meet me. I won't have time to talk and meet you. I have loads of work. But you want me to be with you all the time. Not only this, you want me to listen rubbish your talk. I am tired of you," Bickey said rudely.

She got up and was about to go. But turned back and said,"Bickey, you don't have the value of me now but when I will leave you, you will cry a lot and will understand value and my love. I really love you, Bickey but you love your work and doesn't need me." And she went from there.

Present Time.....
There were tears in his eyes by remembering the past. She was right that he will cry when she will leave him. Now, he have only her memories where he didn't spend good times with her. There were no any such moments where they both have good days spend together. He felt guilty for that.

After two days, he was on the shopping mall and saw her in the lift. She too saw him. She showed him her husband by catching his hand. She seemed happy. After two minutes, she called him and she said,"Are you happy with him?"

"Yes, he loves me and cares me a lot."
"To tell the truth, I still love you."
"I know."
"Bye."
"Bye."

And they went on their way. In this life, we truly love once. Deepsika had truly loved him, more than herself. She wanted to spend time with him because she loved him. Not only this, talking with him, gave her happiness and gave her smile. But he never understood these things. He only gave time to work, not for love. He never valued her. Now, he is not with him. True love never comes in the life again and again. It's the person to recognize the truth love.


Comments

Popular Posts