LOVE NEVER DIES



She was looking at the photo of her and her husband.  She had tears in her eyes by remembering those beautiful days spend with her husband. Her husband died in the car accident one year ago. She was not able to come out from the memories of him and most of the time lost in his memories of him.

Although, it was raining terrifically, she was concentrating on the photo of her husband. Suddenly, the sound of window broke her concentration. The thunder and wind made the windows and doors swing and made them closed. She closed her room’s windows and went downstairs to check the doors and windows.

After checking the doors and windows, she was about to move on the room, she heard the bell ring of the door. She was scared and afraid. She went near to the door with the scary heart. The bell was ringing continuously. Finally, she opens the door. There was a guy standing. He was totally wet. He was tall with fair face. His body showed that he had gone to gym regularly. He had carried bag and suitcase. After a long period of time, she had seen such attractive guy. She felt like her husband had come back. She was looking at him which made him awkward. He was about to say something, her mother-in-law came.

“Who rang the bell in this time, Anisha?”
“I don’t know mother.”

She came near and was happy to see him. She hugged him. “After a long time, you came in our house. Where were you? You didn’t even contact us. Where did you get lost?” She started crying.

“Should I explain everything in this rain?”

Mother-in- law welcomed Sachin inside. On the other hand, Anisha had many questions in her mind. Who was this guy? She had never seen him in her life. Why he came in this house in the rainfall? Why this house? He could have come the next day.

The next day….
Anisha brought four cup of tea. Her mother-in-law introduced Anisha with Sachin. He was the best friend. While drinking cup of tea, Anisha’s mother-n-law asked the same question which she asked him last night.

“Sorry, I troubled you guys in the night. Actually, I could have arrived in the day time. My flight was 9:00am in the morning but my flight was delay from Bangkok.”
“Bangkok?” said mother-in-law.

“Yes, I am doing business there with my friends. I am living in Bangkok for more than one and half year. That’s why I couldn’t arrive at the happiness and sadness of Ritesh. I felt guilty every moments so, I couldn’t stay longer there. That’s why I returned back to meet you. I feel sorry about Ritesh.”

When Sachin was explaining his situation, Ritesh’s mother started crying. He was the only child of hers. He was newly married. After two months of marriage, he had died in the car accident.

Five months after…………….
Sachin had started living with Ritesh’s family. He left all business of Bangkok and started working at the office of Ritesh. Due to his hard work, the office began to be successful. Sachin was like a son to Ritesh’s family. More than that, Anisha started liking him.

It was fine moning and Anisha was with her –in-laws and drinking cup of tea. Meanwhile, Sachin arrived and said, “Mom, tomorrow I am leaving for Pokhara and I need your permission.”

“What kind of permission?”

He was hesitating to express what he wanted to tell.

“Actually…”
“Tell what you want to.”
“Actually, I want to go Pokhara with Anisha, if you don’t mind.”

They were happy and agreed but Anisha wasn’t and said, “I don’t want to go Pokhara. I want to stay with you, mom and dad.”

They both convinced her and finally agreed to go with Sachin.

They finally reached Pokhara on December 25, 2012. It was evening and the time was 6:30. She was sitting near to the lake and watching the sunset. Sachin was observing her and came near to her. He looked at her. She was lost somewhere else. She was looking beautiful and innocent He was looking at her and didn’t want her to distract.

After 15 minutes, she was about to leave the lake and saw Sachin. “When did you arrive here?” said Anisha.

"About 20 minutes ago. You were lost somewhere else so I didn’t disturb you.”

They went near to bench and sat there. They both looked at the view of sunset. For long period of time, Sachin wanted to tell something to Anisha was searching for the right moment. Today, he thought the right moment.

“Anisha.”
“Hu.”
 “I wanted to tell you something for the long period of time but didn’t get the right time. I think today is the right moment.”

She was happy because she had started loving him. She wanted to hear beautiful magical words from him. But she hadn’t shown the expression of the happiness.

“Tell me what you want to tell.”

He got up and went near to lake. “Look, it’s about your husband.”

She was shocked and she too got up. She went near to him. “What? About my husband. What do you know about my husband? Please tell me.”

“I have hidden the truth. It’s because of Ritesh.”
“What kind of truth? Please tell me quickly. Why aren’t you telling straightly?”

“Actually, he didn’t die of car accident.”
“What?”
“Yes. He didn’t die in car accident. He was frustrated with his business. He had loss in business and lots of debts which he couldn’t pay off.”
“When did this happen and why didn’t he tell us?”

“He didn’t want to trouble anyone. He told me when he was admitted in hospital. He went to Bangkok immediately after marriage because one of the person was blackmailing him. Moreover, due to loss in business, he was involved in drugs and used to supply drugs. He was more trapped in it.

During those two months, he had many enemies. Before he had accident, he had called me. He was in the pub. He said he needed me. He needed my help and was in danger. Before I could reach there, I was called from hospital.

He was admitted to the hospital and told me about business loss. In additional to that, he even told me about the drugs supply. He was trip in drugs and business. When he was in pub, one of his friends wanted to mix the poison and he saw it. There was argument between two of them and killed his friends by accidentally. He escaped from there and due to car accident, he was admitted to hospital. His friend confessed on pub that Ritesh’s friends were against him and sold his tender to another company. They wanted to kill him.

The most important was that he loved you very much. He wanted you to be happy. He didn’t want you to see in tears so he didn’t tell those matters to you. He furthermore wanted us to marry. He told me to care of you and your family. For the sake of happiness, I came here. He wanted you to forget those bad things and move ahead. He knew that you loved him very much but he loved you more and wanted to smile every time. Till the death, he had your photo and kissed your photo before he died.”

lShe was crying bitterly and felt why he didn’t share those bad moments with her. Why did he hide those secrets? She had loved him so much that she wanted to be with him in bad moments. He could have shared those moments so that he could save his life.

After one and half year….
Sachin and Anisha got married and have a baby girl. They were happily married and sometimes feel guilty that she was not with Ritesh’s trouble. She sometimes remembers him and looks at the stars and talks with them.


Comments

Popular Posts