SERIAL KILLER II



The college was reopen after one and half month summer vacation.  Everyone was rushed to attend the lecture of the teachers.

Khusum was in hurry to attend but in the meantime, she dashed with Rahul. All the books and notes carried by Khusum fell down. Rahul, in other hand, picked up the books and notes. He apologized her and went for the lecture.

This happened frequently but one day while dashing the diary of Khusum was on the ground which she forgot to take and Rahul took it.

While it was night, he read the diary and found that Khusum started liking him and fell in love with him.

He was surprised because he has never seen her like that and there was no signal she showed that she loved him.

After two days, Rahul and Khusum met and Rahul said, “Your diary.” He returned the diary. She was surprised and said, “Where did you get my diary? I searched it a lot. By the way, did you read my diary?”

“Last time, when we dashed it fell dwon and I didn’t get opportunity to return back. But I must say sorry that I read the diary.”

In addition, she smiled shyly. Both started walking and didn’t speak anything for few seconds. Both looked at each other and both were about to tell something but couldn’t.

Finally, Rahul said, “Thank you for loving me. After reading the diary, I knew that you love me. But we don’t know each other well. We are from different faculties. We cannot love each other. The most important thing is that I cannot fall in love with anyone. So sorry for that. Don’t except that I will love you.”

By telling these, he went inside the class. Khusum was speechless. Tears could be seen in her eyes which didn’t roll in her cheeks.

After two weeks, Khusum went to the garage. There she saw Rahul working. She was surprised but Rahul didn’t see her.

Later, she knew that in the morning he used to attend college and after college he used to work in the garage.  

Everyday she used to hide and see him. Even though, he rejected her but her love never decreased towards him.

She used to follow him everyday. She wanted to know more about him.

One day,while following him, she reached his home. She looked at his home. She was more stunned to his home. He used to live in the beautiful house. The house showed that he belongs to the rich family but why is he working in the garage. She was more curious to know about him. She planned to come next day and went back.

When Rahul was not at home, she entered in the house. She entered in the room of Rahul. There she saw the photo of one girl. She was beautiful. After looking  at the photo, she started searching more.

She saw many love letters of Rahul and the girl. The girl name was Anushka. After that, she saw Rahul’s diary. She started reading the diary.
Dear Diary,
                It was the first day of the college. Some students were in the cateria whereas some were about to enter in the class. I parked the bike and was about to attend the lecture in the interim, the red car came in the college. All the boys were looking at car and the girl who was driving the car  but I couldn’t see her. Most of them were telling that she was beautiful but I didn’t bother.

It was evening. I was working in the garage. While I was making one of the car, one person came near to me. I didn’t listen to the person as I was concentrating on my work. A person said Excuse Me thousand of times but I didn’t listen. But a person shouted than only I could listen.

A person was a girl. When I saw her, I fell in love with her. She was telling something but I didn’t listen as I just was looking her face. Again, she shouted at me. When she shouted at me, then only I came in the reality.  

After that, I started dreaming about her. I started remembering her. Whenever, I try to sleep, I only see her face. Her face did a magic to me because I couldn’t sleep most of the time.

Dear Diary,
              I was in the college. A red car came. At the first day of the college, most of the students used to look at that car. I didn’t care at the beginning but this time, I was also concerned about the red car.

A door was open and everyone was curious to know who was it. She was none other than Anushka who came in my garage yesterday.

I was extremely happy that she was in the same college.Now I am able to see her everyday.My happiness was unlimited.

When she came today, most of the boys started flirting with her. Menawhile, she saw me. I was nervous and went inside the class.
Dear Diary,
                 It has been long time we have started dating. I proposed her after one month since I saw her and accepted my proposal. Finally I made her mine.

Today, I planned to give her surprise so I messaged her to come in the restaurant near to New Baneshwor around 8 p.m. She agreed to come.

It was already 10 pm but she didn’t come. It has been two hours, I was waiting foe her but she didn’t come. I called her but she didn’t pick up the phone. So, I went back to my own place.

Khusum heard the sound of someone’s shoes and hurriedly she took all the letters and diary and kept in her bag and she hided in another room. 

She started looking from hole. It was Rahul who entered in the room. He was whistling. It seems he was in the mood. He took out the watch and kept in the table and went for the bath. When he was in the bathroom, she slowly went outside.

After one hour……
He came out from bathroom. He in the meantime looked at the mirror. Though mirror, he saw his table and turned. He saw some changes in the table. He checked. There were no love letters and his diary. He looked here and there. But couldn’t get idea who took his two important properties. He again entered in his room and when he went near the bed, he saw one locket. When he open the locket, it was of Khusum. When he saw the photo of her, he smiled and went to sleep.
Khusum in another hand, started reading diary of Rahul. She was curious to read more.
Dear Diary,
             When she didn’t come , I return back. The next day, I went to her house. Nobody was there at her house. It was locked. It has been two days, I was unable to meet her.

After three days again, I went to her house. Her mom open the door. I asked about Anushka. When I asked about her, her mom started crying and closed the door.

Again, I knock the door but nobody respond.After one hour, Anuskha’s brother open the door. I told him about me and he asked to come inside.

When I asked about Anushka, at the beginning, he didn’t respond me. Later, he came told me the reality about her, cup fell down. She died of car accident on the same day when I was waiting for her.

I couldn’t tolerate it and went from her house. I cried a lot. I felt guilty for calling her on that day. If I haven’t call her on that day than she couldn’t have died. I will feel guilty for my entire life. I cannot forgive myself for this. Whole night, I couldn’t sleep because of guilty.

Khusum finished reading the diary. She closed the diary. When she closed the diary, she again open the diary. There was no date on the diary. There is no proof that when it was written. 

Besides that, the diary seemed new. After death of Anushka, there is no more mention of Rahul and what has happened to his life is not mention.

She was even shocked that if he had already join the college than why has he again re-join the college.

She looked at the love letters. The handwriting was none other than Rahul. There was also no date and in the name of Anushka, he wrote the love letters. She was shocked to see some strange things of Rahul.

After a week, they met in the college. They both pretended that nothing has happen. Both didn’t talk about the diary and love letters. She didn’t return the diary and love letter.

She started doing more research on him. She went to schools and colleges where he studied. When she started asking about Rahul, nobody answered about him. Most of them felt nervous. Nobody wanted to talk about Rahul.

She was going in-depth about Rahul. She didn’t know have any idea what to do next. Finally, she got an idea to follow him everyday.

When she followed him, she saw Rahul’s farm house. While following him, she knew that when he comes there in the farm house.

It was already 6:00 pm, he wasn’t in the farm house, she went inside the farm house. She went inside. The farm house looked like Rahul has just clean it. She was moving ahead and looking here and there. It looked so strange. It was  dark and scary. In one of the room, one big tree was there. It looked so strange. One room was empty and when she was ahead of left room, she started smelling bad smell. She followed the smell. The smell was from  right side room. She open the door. When she open the door, she was scared and afraid. After seen the death bodies of many girls hanged, she felt down. She started crying.

After few minutes, she went out. When she went out, she saw Rahul. She was more scared of him and fell down. She was moving slowly. When she came near to her, she was more scared. He went near and sat near to her. He said, “I knew you were following me. You took my diary and love letter. Your locket fell in my bedroom.I didn’t bother. You didn’t even return back to me. But also I didn’t bother and saw some changes that made me doubt on you.”

“So, I started following you. You went to my college and schools. You wanted to know about me. But nobody gave your answers. I told them not to give information about me. I threaten them.”

“After that, I knew you could come here as I knew you were following me. I pretended that I didn’t know you were following me.”

Meanwhile, she asked to Rahul, “Why did you kill all these girls?”

“Good question,” he said and laughed.

“I killed these girls because they rejected my love. What do they think of themselves? They thought I was a loser. They didn’t like me. They liked the perfect men but not like me. So, I killed them.”

"Than, why did you keep new diary without date.”
“To impress girls.”
“Why did you kill Anushka?”

He laughed loudly and said, “Anushka doesn’t exist in this world. I wrote whatever I like to impress you. I knew you liked me so, I wrote the diary very quickly. But I forgot to write the date.”

“Now, you want to kill me?”
“Yes, you know everything about me. So, I need to kill you.”

She saw one small statue and she tried to hit him but Rahul caught her. She pushed him and ran away.

When she went out, he didn’t see her and started searching her. She was hiding in the bushes. He searched her everywhere  but couldn’t find her so, he went in another direction.

When he went to another direction, she was about to run from there, he came in front of her. She was more scared. She couldn’t do anything. She pushed him so badly that he felt down and told his gun. He immediately stood. Without giving any chance to speak to Rahul, she shorted to Rahul. She killed him and felt relaxed.

But she shall feel guilty for loving such psycho man. The trust for love was lost for her.

Comments

Popular Posts