CRAZINESS


There was traffic jam and Brait was feeling bore sitting in the bike. He was looking here and there. When he was looking here and there, he saw one girl walking in the street. When he saw her, he just looked at her. After some minutes, everyone in the street started shouting at him. Then he came in the reality. When he came in the reality, he didn’t see the girl.

Next day, he came in the same place. When he saw the girl, he started following her. Everyday, he used to follow her. Following her became his daily routine now.

There was ring bell in the door of Giya. When she open the door, she saw the flowers. She took the flowers and went inside the room. Again, there was ring bell in the door and there was flowers in the door again. She looked around but didn’t see anyone. However, she kept the flowers inside the room.

Again, there was ring bell in the door and again she open the door. It was Brait in the door. When she open the door, he said, “I Love You.”
“Are you mad?”
“Yes. After seen you, I madly feel in love with you.”
“We don’t know each other. How can you fall in love with me?’’
“We can know each other slowly.”
“Sorry. This is not the way of proposing a girl. We don’t know know each other. By following a girl and giving flowers doesn’t mean a girl will start liking you and loving you. Sorry, I didn’t like your style.” And she closed the door.

He went by depressing. He couldn’t tolerate the rejection of a girl whom he fell in fall at first sight so, he took over doze of sleeping tablets. Thanks to his good friend Kim who took him to the hospital.

Kim knew everything about him. So, she went to Giya’s flat and told her everything.

When she knew how much he loves her, she went to the hospital where he was admitted. He was shocked to see her and he was about get up, she came near to him and said, “I haven’t seen such a mad person. I haven’t seen such a person who loves me more than himself.I felt so guilty that why I rejected your proposal. If I had known, you love me in such a way, I could never say no to your proposal. Brait, I Love You.”

He was very happy that she said yes to him.

After one month……

She called Brait. Her voice made him worried so, he quickly went to meet her at her flat.
Giya was about to commit suicide. She was trying to hung in the fan. Brait manages to keep her down and asked her, “What happen? Why were you planning to hung in the fan?”

“Brait, I could have told you this before but couldn’t.”
 “Whatever you want to tell, please tell in straight way.”
“My brother had taken money from one of the gang for our father’s treatment. He couldn’t pay the money and killed him and now the gang is disturbing me. The gang is torturing me each and everyday.”
“How much have you taken from the gang and who is that gang?”
“My brother had taken 50 million from the gang and the gang name is Watch Gang. The gang told me to return the money after three months but it has been more than three months, I was not able to payback the money. Now, he is torturing me everyday. So, instead of bearing the torture of the gang, I want to die.”

She again went to hang herself but Brait stopped her and promised her that he will manage the money.

He was trying to manage the money but one day, he saw spotted a rich man named Amit.Brait follows Amit and reached to his house. Brait steals the money but Amit catches Brait.
When Amit catches Brait, Brait tried to escape but couldn’t. Finally, they sat and had a talk.
Amit asked Brait, “ Why are you stealing my money from my home?”
 “I am in need of it. Please, provide me the money?”
“What of kind of great need is that?”

Brait explained everything to Amit.

“I will provide you the amount of money but you have to do my one work.”
“I am ready to do any kind of work.”
“Look, have you heard the news that somebody emptied bank accounts of many people through an Internet left with Watch Gang.”
“Yes, but what is the connection with me?”
“I am also a part of the gang. I am already to help you with money but you have to take the blame for the thefts.”

Brait agrees to do so and takes the money and gives money to Giya. In another hand, Amit taught him how he left the money through Internet so that police could believe Brait.
When Brait was presented for the trial, somebody shooted Brait and surrounded people started running. Even Brait ran from there. Although, Brait was targeted but nothing happened to him. Brait runs to Giya’s apartment.

There he sees Giya and Amit waitinf for him. He was shocked to see both of them.
“Shocked to see us” said Amit.

“You know that Brait we needed someone to bear our fault. So, we were searching someone and found you,’’ said Giya.

Brait was just listening them. Meanwhile, Giya says, “You know you loved me so much that we con you. After knowing that you can do anything for me, we made you our target. I never loved you. I love Amit not you.”

Now, Brait knew Giya’s love was just a ruse to con him to take a fall. After knowing the truth, he escapes from the apartment. He was chased by police as police was searching him. While running, he catches the bus and goes inside the bus. But he was shot by a police officers. His dead body was not found so he was considered as death.

After one month…………
Amit and Giya were watching a movie and when she turned around. She was shocked and again she turned around and saw Brait. She was scared and shocked. She shouted when she saw Brait and everyone looked at her.

Amit asked Giya, “Why did you screamed? What happen?”
“I saw Brait. He was at the back side of me.” When Amit turned back, Brait was not there. He said, “You might have seen another person,not Brait. Brait is death. He is no more.”

He convinced her and tok her back to home. It has been more than one month, she has een Brait. She explained to Amit that it was not her imagination but Amit didn’t believe her.

But after one and half month, he also sees Brait. Now, he started believing her. It was not her illusion. It was the reality. He told about Brait to Giya and they started searching him but couldn’t find him.

One day, one phone came and the voice said, “Searching me. Want to meet me?’’
It was none other than Brait. Amit was shocked and said, “You are alive?”
“Yes.”
“Good for you.”
“Don’t you want to meet me?”
 “Of course.” 

 They planned to meet on Saturday at four p.m. in the place where noone can come and see them. It was Watch Gang’s place.

Brait arrived exxactly on time but Amit came after 15 minutes.
“So, you are alive.”
“Shocked.”
“Yes, but now you don’t be alive.”
“You too.”
“But how did you survive?”, said Giya.
“Police shooted me in my left leg at the first but also I escaped from there and again they shooted me at the back. I fell down. I saw police coming near to me. In another hand, I saw bus coming from left and right side. So, I cached the left bus. Police got confused that I had an accident from bus and they thought bus took me. So,thought I was death.”

After that, Watch Gang came and started hitting Brait. But Amit didn’t want anyone to come in between them so Amit saved Brait and both killed Watch Gang.

Now, two of them were left. Both fought so badly that Amit couldn't stand. Meanwhile, he said, “ I will keep on hitting you and you will keep on loosing.”

And he gave one punch to Brait and he fell down. When he fell down, Giya said, “Do you know one thing, Amit? Brait loved me like crazy. He was madly in love with me and now he is dying for me.” And she smiled.

When she was talking, he saw one gun near to him and slowly he took it. And Brait said, “There is not even a single curse in this world that can be given to both of you. I have loved you like crazy but now I hate you like crazy. Every love story has two names but in my love story, there is only one name that is mine.”

 “Amit,you have money but you don’t have love. I don’t have money but love.” And he shoots Giya in her forehead and she died. 
“Now, what will you do with that money?” Brait smiled and killed himself.

Amit cried and shouted. He hugged Giya and cried. He didn’t believe his eyes that she had died. Now, what will he do without love. What will be use of money?

Comments

Popular Posts