DON'T BLAME THE LOVE

Don’t leave your memories behind
Don’t break your promise
My darling, I’m crazy about you
I was your first love.

The way you broke my heart ...
You too will have broken heart
You too will loose someone
Remember this, my traitor
Don’t leave relationships behind
Don’t break your promise
My darling, I’m crazy about you
I was your first love.

After me, who will you now destroy?
Like me, you too will beg someday
Remember this, my infide

Don’t desert your lover
Don’t break my love
My darling, I’m crazy about you
I was your first love.


“This poem really suits you a lot, Tanuja. You broke my heart. You are a betrayer. I loved you a lot. I loved you so much that I forgot everything in your love. I was dreaming about you when I was in love with you.”

“But what did you do? You left me by telling I am not fit for your life. If I was not fit for your life than why did you love me till four years and left me.”

She could not read more than these paragraphs and closed her computer. She signed out from her Hotmail. There were full of tears in her eyes. But she didn’t respond back. She couldn’t tell him what has happen in her life.

When she returned back home, she again open the email and started reading the email of Armaan.

“You know I didn’t believe at first, you were leaving me. I didn’t believe that you left me. I thought I was in the dream. But I realized later that it was reality. You were gone, leaving me alone and making my life in hell and destroying me. You broke me into pieces. After all, heart and promises are to be broken. Right, Tanuja.”

“Now, I knew that you never loved me. You loved me for money. You are with another man because he is richer than me. That’s why you left me.”

“I feel very guilty for loving you. I loved such a woman who is very selfish and who loves money only. I cannot forgive myself.”

But she never told him the reality. She was hiding the truth why she left him. If he knew than he feels lonely and cannot move ahead in his life so, she never told him the truth. For the sake of his happiness, she remained silent and tolerated the blame of Armaan.

After two weeks....
She died in the hospital. She was in the last stage of brain tumor.She couldn’t say anything to Armaan. What could she say to Armaan? So, for the sake of him and his happiness, she tolerated the pain.

One day, he saw the same man with whom he saw with Tanuja. He was shocked and went near to him. He said, “You are the same person with whom I saw with Tanuja. Now, you are with another girl. You both are betraying. I knew Tanuja will betray you.”

After a while, he told the truth about Tanuja. When he heard about Tanuja, there was full of tears and couldn’t handle himself.

When Armaan knew about Tanuja, he felt guilty. He said to himself, “What did I do? I thought she betrayed me. But she wasn’t. She was dying each day. But I doubted her. I shall never forgive myself for this. I never understood her. She never told me anything but I should have understood.I blame my love.”




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts