SEVEN YEARS IN BLOG AND STILL GOING ON



Recently, I completed seven years writing blog. On one hand, I was surprised how I completed seven years writing blog. I felt like I had open just few years ago. How quickly time has gone. On the other hand, I feel proud that I have completed seven years in blog. There are so many memories connected with blog.

It was May, 2010, I was hanging in the social networking "Facebook," there I saw my good friend blog link. I clicked the link and read her blog. Her blog made me curious to open the blog and I opened the blog. At that time, I opened a blog but didn’t write that much and was not serious about my blog. But suddenly, after almost 3 years, I started writing.

It was 2013 February, I continued writing blog. In 2013, I visited Pokhara and when I returned back from beautiful place, I don't know what made me write blog especially stories. Not only this, in 2013, when I attended one conference, there I met one of the trainers, I was inspire by her training skills and started stalking her and she was one of the person who inspire me to write. Thereafter, I started writing stories.   

Most of the people do ask me how to write stories. Let me tell you guys the truth. The truth behind writing so many good stories is of my own life and observation. Almost all the stories are written on the basis of my life and observation. Most of the people do not still don't know that I have written stories on them.

The story "My Life" was based on my true love story. It was written February 2, 2011. When I was studying 10+2, I had fallen in love with a guy. He too had fallen in love with me. But we never spoke about it. Later, this relationship didn't go long in terms of love but as a friend it was till 2015. After that, we haven't seen each other.

"Dangerous Love" another story which I posted in blog in February 11, 2013 was an imagination story. But there is a memory. While studying in Masters' Degree, one of my good friends used to teach me with another friend name who happens to be a girl. She and I used to talk a lot and we were god friends and still we are good friends. Another god friend used to tease me by telling me binaju and I used to tease him by calling bahuju. So, this way, Dangerous Love was developed.

"Friends Forever" which was posted in 27/02/2013 was based on true story with imagination. In 2013, when I attended one conference, there I met one of the trainers, I was inspire by her training skills and started stalking her and she was one of the person who inspire me to write this story. This story was for her. She didn't know I had written story for her but recently in seventh anniversary of my blog, she knew about it.

"My First Crush" which was posted in 14/03/2013 was based on my observation. At that time, I was huge fan of News Anchor Simrika Sharma [Kantipur Television]. I imagined myself as a spoiled guy and made her as a main character with another name.

"There is no second chance of expressing love" posted in 01/08/2014 was based on my true love story. I had fallen in love with my classmate but never expressed my feelings. Most of my friends suggested to express my feelings but I never thought about it. But later, when I heard he got married, I was lost and felt lonely. I felt guilty why I didn't let him know about my feelings.

All of my "Friends Forever" series are based on my observation and my story. "Vishal's Story,"  "Pinku Story" and "Destination I" were based on my friends story. They read the story. But "Destination I" was not as I accepted. It didn't go as I accepted and my friend used to tell that it was "Bakwass than Ekta Kapor's serials."  Another friend gave me a comment that I am like Mahesh Bhatta. Mahesh Bhata directs movies with his observation and I write stories with my observation. Somehow it was true.

Not only stories, there were articles, poems, Nepali stories, my favorites, book reviews, film reviews, Pakistani serial reviews and others. When I was writing stories, I felt that I should not be focus on stories only but there are other parts too. So, I added articles, reviews, poems and my favorites.

Most of the Nepali stories were translated version of my English stories. On the other hand, I never preferred listening to poems nor reading them but I tried my best to write poems. Furthermore, I love watching Pakistani serials rather than Hindi serials so I came up with reviews so that I can suggest other people to watch them. 

Since 2010, I have attended Kathmandu International Mountain Film Festivals (KIMFF) and I have started liking documentary.That is why, I have the section of review of documentary but unfortunately, I am unable to post the review on that section. But from this year, I am planning to fill that section too.

There are so many things that I like which book writer, song writer, film directors, actors and actress, films and songs. So, I kept the section My Favourite so that people can know what are my favourites. 

Till now, there 65 stories, 24 articles, 37 book reviews, 2 English poems, 12 Film reviews, 1 Food, 39 memories, 2 my favorites, 11 Nepali poems, 13 Nepali stories, 1 review of documentary review, 6 review of Pakistani serials, 65 English stories and 3 travels. Altogether, I have written  216 posts in the blog.

At last, thank you for those who gave beautiful who gave comments and feedback. Thank you all guys making my blog larger than life. Without readers, this blog couldn't have been till now that is seven years and still it will run. Now, I am planning to add more section like interviews, videos and trainings in the blog. I don't know how it goes but will be keeping those sections too.

Comments

Popular Posts