THERE IS NO SECOND CHANCE

After eight years, there was re-union of school friends in Red Carpet in Durbar Marg. Most of the friends had arrived. All of them were happy to see each other and hugged each other. Most of them were busy in chatting while Armaan was silent and observing his friends.

Everyone started knowing each other's present status. On the one hand, most of them were supposed to get married and on the other hand, some were focused on the career. Meanwhile, everyone asked about Armaan. He had different story. He remained silent terribly.

Vicky asked "What has happened to you? You are silent today. You were talkative person."

Another friend added,"Only talkative. He was the hero of the girls. He was known as Casanova. Armaan, after school, you might have girlfriends." And his friend gave a smile but Armaan didn't say anything. He was looking serious as well as silent.

His friends looked at each other and even gave a look at Armaan. Everyone were shocked why he was silent and serious. At the beginning, they thought he was pretending to be serious and quiet but he wasn't. This time he was serious.

Finally, the silent was broken and Anuj asked, "What has happened to you? Why are so silent and serious? Did we say anything wrong?What's the matter?"

Armaan took a long breather. He has no words to explain. He was looking here nad there. He felt nervous and drank a glass of water.

Everyone was looking each other again and gave a expression of what happened. The more they could ask him, the more he could be serious and quiet.

Finally, at the request, he agreed to tell his story. In the beginning, he didn't have any words to narrate. He was confused how to begin. Soon, he spoke and said,"I don't have any words to start with."

Again, he remained silent. Everyone was looking and listening to him. He looked everyone and said,"I didn't know that my life would be changed. I didn't except that I could be changed and didn't didn't know  I could get lost somewhere else."

His friends didn't get what he was telling. In addition to this, they had never seen him crying. He had tears in his eyes. They had seen him been happy and joyful. Looking at this, Anuj said, "Hey, buddy. What has happened to you? Why are you.....? I mean the reason behind tears?" He couldn't say the word crying as Armaan never liked the word crying.

"It's a long story. You guys won't believe it. You guys might think I am lying and cheating."

Anuj said,"It's not like that. At least tell us what has happened in your life? What made you and your life change?"

"Two years ago, I met her in my friend's party."
"Wow, you met another girl but it didn't last for long as yo are....." Ash was about say Casanova, Anuj interrupted and said," Keep quiet and listen. Don't interrupt. Listen to him and everyone started listening to him."

"It was my frie3nd's party. He was dancing with her. At first, I didn't see her. i was in the drink bar. I was ordering drinks for me and looked around and saw her. She was looking so pretty. I still remember red strapless. I was looking at her only. The drink bar called me thousands of time but I didn't bother about it. I was lost looking at her. In my life, I had never seen such a beautiful girl.  I fell i love with her at the first sight. I was looking at her continuously but suddenly a waiter threw a glass of water at me and I came into reality.

Later my friend came near to me and said, "Hey, Armaan. Are you enjoying the party?

"Yes, but who is that girl who was dancing with you?"
"Yeah, don't keep eyes on her. She is my girlfriend. Stop looking at her. I have been observing at you. You are looking at her.

After six months, I met her in library. During this period of time, I was totally changed. I was studying as well as looking at her. Suddenly, she came near to me. As soon as she came near to me, I looked at the book. Afterwards, she said," Aren't you the same guy who looked at me last party?

"I couldn't say anything for few moments. I just looked at her face. Meanwhile, she said,"Hello? Hey, why are you lost? I asked you something.

"Yes. No. Yes. No." I said.
"What are you saying?Yes or No."
"Yes," I was nervous.

After this  conversation, we talked a lot and became friends. In addition to this, I came to know that she was not the girlfriend of my friend. He lied to me. I was happy and relief. Moreover, I fell in love with her more after this conversation.

Most of the time we were in touch. She has become my good friend but I was scared of expressing my love. In contrast to this, I am afraid that my past life would effect our relationship so I remain silent.

It was the last semester and we both had got good job in different organisation. She got job in bank whereas I got job in advertisement agency as public relation. This time I planned to express my feelings as after completion of college but we could not get chance of meeting.

Finally, the day has arrived. It was 14th February 2012, I gave a ring to her.
"Hello," I said.
"Hi," she said.
"I want to meet you."
"I also want to meet you but where?"
"The place where we met at first day at 8:00 pm."
"Ok. Bye."
"Bye."

I was happy as well as nervous. I didn't know what to tell and how to start the words. I did rehearsals  thousands of times but also  I was feeling awkward and nervous. In addition to this, I was confused whether to express my feelings or not.

It was 8:00 pm, I was on the time. I was in Red Carpet, Durbar Marg. This is the first place where I looked at her continuously. Today, look what a coincident that I am here again in this place after two years.

I waited her but she didn't arrive till 9:00 pm. I was about to call her, she came. She was looking so beautiful and gorgeous that everyone was looking at her. As she was coming near, I saw somebody with her.

"Hey," she said."Sorry for being late."
"It's ok." I said," Please sit down."
"Thank you." Both sat down.
"Can we order something?"
"Sure, feeling hungry." And ordered food.

"So, what do you want to say?" she said.
"You tell first," I said.
"OK," she said."I have surprise for you."
"What;s the surprise?"
"Next week, I am getting married and he is the one."  She  showed the person.

I came here to propose her but she gave me shock.
"Oh, sorry. I forgot to introduce you guys."

Meanwhile, my friend Arpan came and said, "Hey, guys. What's up?"
I was speechless. I just smiled at him. She greeted him. Meanwhile, he gave a look at me and said," Hey, what happen? Why are you serious? Did Neha rejected you?"

Neha got up and said with a shock," What? Rejected?"
"Don't you know who is this guy?" Arpan said.
"He is Armaan and my friend. But why?"
He laughed and I said not say anything.
"What are you guys talking about?"
"Don't you know anything?"

"He is only one businessman, Simrik Shrestha and known as Casanova." And he told everything about me. There were many news published about me. He showed everything to her.

After that, there were tears in her eyes and she slapped me and went from there. I followed her. She was not ready to listen me. I was following, she didn't stop running. She was about to cross the road, I saw one taxi coming and I said, " Sneha, don't cross the road and taxi is ................." Meanwhile, she died.

Although, we took her hospital, she didn't survive. I couldn't tell her how much I loved her. She was my true love. She was the one who changed my life. I was `changed because of her. She taught me what was love and friendship.

I never believed in love and relationship. Many girls came in my life with whom I had fake love. Neither they loved me nor I loved them. They just loved my money and I loved them for pleasure. But after meeting Sneha, I knew the meaning of love and relationship. I changed terribly. I wanted to live my life with her and spend my entire life with her but............."

He stopped and tears fell in his cheeks. Even his friends had tears. No one knew love would change him and he could fall in love in depth. We fall in love with many but someone is there who will change out life.
 

Comments

Popular Posts