SMALL MISTAKE

"Good evening my dear listeners. You are tune to the Popular FM' and I am your favorite RJ Rahul Shrestha. You are listening the programme 'Love Songs' and it is sponsor by Wai Wai and Coka Cola. As you all know that we play your request and dedication but today we are giving opportunity to the new listeners. Now, before we start the programme, I wanna play a song called "Mein Ishq Uska' from a movie 'Vaada' and I will be back after the song." And the song was played.

She was listening the programme as it was her favorite programme. More than the programme, she was the great fan of RJ Rahul Shrestha. She used to send the dedication to the programme which were never played by RJ till now. Today, she has a hope that her favorite RJ could read her dedication.

"Welcome back after that beautiful song. I hope you guys enjoyed the song. Now I want to read an email which is send by...." Her heart was beating when he was about to tell the name of the sender.

"An email is send by Soniya Sharma from Chabhill." And finally, she was happy that her email was read by her favorite RJ. She was excited that he said her name.

"She writes that 'Dear Brother, I listen your programme regularly and I am your huge fan. I love your  voice which have a magic. Your voice makes me listen your programme. Your voice do have magic. So,today I want to request a song called "La Isla Bonita" of Madonna. I want to dedicate this song for you, only you. "

"Thank you,for listening my programme and loving my voice.In addition to this, thank you for the beautiful words. Keep listening to our programme and for now we are playing your dedication."

When the RJ Rahul Shrestha was reading her dedication, she increased the volume. She was so happy. In addition to that, her dedication was played in the beginning. On one hand, she was happy that favorite RJ read her dedication and on the other hand, she started dancing in the song. In the song, she started imagining her favorite RJ Rahul Shrestha. She has fell in love with him.

Whenever, she listen his voice, something happens to her. She goes crazy. She wants to meet him and tell him how much she loves him.

It was 8th March, 2012. She went to "Popular FM" to meet him. It was about 8:05 pm, he came out. When he cane out receptionist informed about Soniya and went to meet her.

"Hi."
When she heard the voice of Rahul Shrestha, she looked at him. He was good looking person with good height and dimples. He was handsome as she was accepting.

"Hello. Where are you lost?"
"Hmm. I am sorry." She was feeling  nervous. Moreover, she was feeling shy. She makes her hair and says again, "Hi. I am Soniya Sharma."
"Hi. I am Rahul Shrestha."
"I know."

The room was silence for a while. They both were feeling awkward. They both were looking here and there. They used to loo each other face and smile. They did not have words to speak. Finally, Rahul said, "Can I know why did you want to meet me?"

"I am your great fan nervous and co. And........" She felt nervous and couldn't further say anything. Rahul, meanwhile, said, "And what? Say what do you want to say."

"And can i get your autograph?"

While he was writing words for her, she asked if she can meet him in the FM if she wants. He agreed.

It was 10th April, 2012, she was talking with Rahul Shrestha. Meanwhile, Rahul's friends enters in the FM. When they enters in the FM station, she leaves the FM and before  leaving the FM, she gives her phone number.

When she left, Rahul's two friends inquired "Who is this beautiful girl?"
"She is my fan."
"Only fan or something else."
"Come on guys. She is fan only. Nothing else. And after long gap, you guys came to meet. What's the reason?"
"There is no reason. We just came to meet you."

After this conversation, Rahul concentrated on his work whereas Rohit, friend of Rahul took the number of Soniya. On the other hand, Rahul doesn't notice the behavior of Rahul. After taking the number of Soniya, his two friends left the FM.

After two days......
"Maine Pareshaan"  is the ringtone of Soniya's mobile. "Unknown number", she said and she didn't pick up the phone. After numerous calls, she finally pick up her mobile.

"Hello," she said.
"Hello. Is Soniya speaking?"
"Yes and can I know who is this speaking?"
"I am calling from 'Popular FM.'"
"Popular FM but why?"
"Rahul Shrestha wants to meet you."
"Cannot he call himself?"
"He is busy and told us to call you and inform you."

She was excited to meet and asked" When I shall come to meet him?"
"Today in the evening, around 6:00pm."

After the call, she started preparing herself. She reached the FM before six. She waited and waited till seven but there was sign of Rahul. Finally, she plan to leave the FM but Rahul's friends came in front of her. They were looking at each other;s face and smiling. On one hand, they were smiling and on the other hand, she was scared. Their face made her more apprehensive and uneasiness. 

While she was planning to escape, Rohit said, "Rahul didn't give you call but it was us who called you. Today is his day-off." And of them, started laughing.

This environment made her petrified. She couldn't speak out. Now words came from her mouth. Due to petrified, she was sweating. She couldn't do anything for the moment. She, then, immediately tried to run but she was surrounded by the four people. She was locked in the store room. She shouted for the help but her voice was unreachable. She was gang raped and she couldn't do anything and was helpless.

After three months.....
It was 9:45 pm, he was working  in the laptop. His mobile was ringing. He gave a look at the number which was unknown but he didn't pick up the phone. This continued for the week.

It was the month of August and it was the night time and the clock showed  the time of 9:45pm. Again, the same number called him and finally he picked it up.

"Hello. Who is this?"
"Hello. You know me."
"Can I know who is this?"
"If you want to know who am I know then do come up in the roof." And there was disconnection.

He hurriedly went up.He went near to her and said," Now tell me who are you why were you calling me for long period of time?"

She turned over him. When she turned over him, he was shocked and said, "You."
"Yes. Soniya Sharma."
"But why did you call me?"

She explained what had happen to her. He couldn't find the right words for her. The environment was silence and he didn't know how to console her. but finally, he said,"Why didn't you tell me know about the incident before? They were not good and never were my friends. Due to my small mistakes, this happen. I didn't know they had taken your number."

"Soniya, I want to marry you. Will you marry?"
"Sorry we cannot marry."
"But why?"
"When this incident happen with me, I was almost lost for a week. After some weeks, I had made efforts to inform  you about it and came in your house. When I reached home, I got informed that you were engaged with your girlfriend. That;s why I didn't let you know about it. To forget about the incident, I left Kathmandu for Pokhara. Although, I went Pokhara for the change, I couldn't move forward. Later, I felt guilty for not letting you know about the incident. So, I came back. At firs,m I felt why should I let you  know about me but my heart said that I should let you know."

"You know, I had loved you. By listening your voice, I was  in love with you. I still love you but for my happiness, you cannot sacrifice your love. I don't want you to be married with me  because if you get marry me, your image will be damage. So, I don't want to spoil your image."

By this conversation,she had full of tears. He couldn't tell anything further. After this, she left the apartment of Rahul. When she left, he fell down and started crying. He felt guilty that he couldn't do anything. More than that, he felt guilty for placing her number in wrong way. If he had kept the number with him, this incident couldn't happen in her life. Furthermore, this small mistake will effect both of their lives.




Comments

Popular Posts