LOVE NEVER COMES AGAIN AND AGAIN

It was night, Amod and Aditya were returning back. Amod was driving the car. They both were laughing. Meanwhile, one woman was crossing the road. To turn another direction, the car crashed with another car and accident happened.

Immediately, Amod and Aditya went near to the car. The door was opened and hand was outside. When they went near, the person had died. Amod was nervous. He wanted to know about the person and wanted to inform his family. But his friend Aditya told him to return back.

After one hour…………….
“I wanted to inform his family because of me, he died. I want to confess to the police. I am feeling guilty and if I tell to his family and police, I will feel relief,” said Amod.

“It was not your fault. One woman came near to your car and to save her, you turned in another direction and the person died.  It’s not your fault. Forget it. It was the fault of situation.”

“How I can forget? For whole life, I will not forget and forgive myself. I have to inform the police. I want to confess my crime. Please, let me do this.”

By somehow Aditya convinced Amod that it was not his fault and suggested him to go to Canada so that he can forget about this incident.

After one month…..
January 16, 2007, it was the happiest moment of Amod’s life. He was awarded for the Best Employee of the Month and his company too got the best company of the year. Most of the people were invited for the party and for the success of the company.

While he was talking with the people, he saw one lady was sitting alone and was upset and was little nervous.

When he was about to go near, she went from that place. He followed her but she sat on the car and went. He couldn’t speak with her. He went inside with the smile.

Whole night, he started remembering her face. He couldn’t sleep because of her face was in the mind.

It was already 9:00am; still, he was in the bed. His phone rang and picked up the phone said,” Who is this to disturb this early morning?”

“Good morning, sir. I am Ajay from office.”
“Good morning,” said in the sleepy tone.
“Sir, you have a meeting with Supriya.”
“Who is this Supriya?”
“Owner of the Muskaan IT Company.”

Suddenly, he woke up and saw the time; it was already 9:20 am. He immediately woke up and had his breakfast and changed and went for the office.

When he reached the office, he immediately told Ajay to send Supriya to his cabin.
“May I come in?” said Supriya.
“Yes,” he said without looking at her.
“I am from Muskaan IT Company. I came here to discuss about my company.”

He finally looked at her. “You?”
“Do you know me?”

“Yesterday, I saw you in the party. You were sitting at the corner with upset face where nobody could see you. As I went near and wanted to talk with you, you went in your car.”

She couldn’t tell anything about the incident he talked about. Instead of the incident, she started talking about the company.

She came to meet him for the purpose of investing in her IT company. “My company has been facing financial problems for many months. No one is there to support for the financial. We took help from bank too but now we have been debt for the bank too. I don’t have any idea what to do next. So, I need your help.”

“Why my company?”
“Because your company is doing well.”
“What is the reason behind your loose of your company?”

She remained silent. Her face expression showed that she didn’t want to tell the reason behind it. Amod could see the reaction and he could also see tears in her eyes.

So, he said, “I want to tell you that there is bad news for you.”

“What?” she said with the shocked face.
“My company doesn’t want to financial your company because we don’t know the reason behind it. Until we know your reason how can our company help you?”

She took her file and when she went near to the door, he said, “Instead of financing your company, can we merged our company?”

She was happy and thanked him. He r face showed that she was happy for long period of time.

After two months…………
He was in the office. He was curious and nervous. He has started liking Supriya. Whenever, he sees her, he feels nervous to express his feelings. He thinks that she might reject him as she is serious girl. He finally made a decision that he will ask her for the dinner so he went in the cabin of Supriya. As he went to her cabin, he didn’t see Supriya.

It has been more than a week; she was not in the office. She had informed Amod that she shall not be in office for two days. When he called her yesterday, she told him that she will come the next day but she was not in office.

The cabin of Supriya was well-mentioned. There were flowers on the table. He sometimes used to enter in the cabin but never looked properly. When he saw flowers, he went near to it. He smiled and said, “Lovely flowers. She loves flowers. Serious girl loves flower.”’

When he was about to leave the cabin, he saw one photo frame which was not kept in a proper way. It seems that she doesn’t want to show the frame so it was kept down in the table.

When he saw the photo, he couldn’t believe his eyes. He took the photo and went in his cabin. He sat on his chair. He was worried. Tears fell down. There were lots of questions which he wanted to know from Supriya and there were some answers he had to give to Supriya.

After a week, she came to office and went to the cabin. “Why didn’t you come to office for a week? Any problem?”

“Sorry, I didn’t come for long without letting you know. But why I didn’t attend office, the reason behind it, I cannot let you know. It’s my personal problem.”

“It’s ok. I was just concerned as you didn’t come.” After telling this, h went from her cabin. When he reached near the door, he looked at her. She was serious. She seemed she was searching for someone. Her face showed that she needs a good friend to talk with her. She was hiding something.

He sent Supriya to India for promoting the company. But the main intention was to know about her so, he sent her in India.

It was Saturday. He went to Supriya’s home. One lady opens the door and said, “Is this Supriya’s house?”

“Yes. But she is not here now.”
“I know she is not here and I am her boss.”
“Please come in.”

 He went inside the house and sat on the sofa. He was looking around and the photos of Supriya. 

He went near to the photographs. He looked at the photos of Supriya in which Supriya saw with one person. He saw the same photo in the office. While, he was about to look another photo, Supriya’s mother came with the cup of tea.

“Who is this in the photo with Supriya?”
 “Her husband.”

He was shocked and said, “I thought she was not married.”

Supriya’s mother did not respond to Amod. He got the respond from silence and sat on the sofa. 

While drinking tea, he said, “I came here to know about Supriya. She remains very silent. She never speaks with anyone. What’s matter?” he said this nervousness.

She didn’t say anything and cried. He didn’t know what to do and said, “I am sorry if I hurt you by asking you this question. I shouldn’t have asked you this question.”

She stopped crying and started telling the story. “She and Rahul were in love since childhood. They grew together, studied together and worked together. They started falling in love with each other. They were truly, deeply and madly in love with each other.”

“After their company was successful, they planned to get married. Recently, two months ago, they were married. It was 14th February, 2006, they got married.” She cried.

“What they used to do?”
“His families were from business family. So, he opened Muskaan IT Company as he was interested in IT. He kept Muskaan IT Company because he loved Supriya’s smile.”

“After married life, what happened to their life?”

“They were happily married. After one month of married, he had to go to Nepal for the company. There……………………….”

She couldn’t express and started crying. “It was 20th March, 2006. While returning back from business party, he crashed with an accident.”

“When Supriya heard about an accident she couldn’t handle herself. She is lost in her own world till now. She is still in illusion that he is alive. She looks at his photo and speaks with the photo.”

“If you don’t mind, if I ask you how accident happened?”

“Police said that one car crashed with Rahul’s car. But who did it and how it happened nobody knows.”

After knowing the truth, he wanted to her tell the truth but couldn’t. The truth was that it was no other than Amod who clashed with Rahul’s car. But it was not done intentionally. It was not his fault. But he couldn’t explain to her. He was scared that they could take him negatively so he went from there without telling anything further.

When Supriya came back, she was angry with Amod. She said, “Why did you come to my home? You asked about my past life. How dare you to know about my past life? No one has right to know about my private life. What do you want to know about my life and what will you achieve after knowing my past life?”

“You were upset. You come to the office with upset. So, I wanted to know about your life so……..”

Meanwhile, she interpreted and said,” You wanted to show sympathy on me. I don’t want anyone sympathy. I am fine with my life. Did you get that?”

She was about to return back from his cabin, Amod said, “I Love You.”

She turned back and went near to him. “I Love You and care for you. I cannot see you in upset and worries so I wanted to know about you.”

She slapped him and went crying.

The next day, he went in her cabin to say sorry but he didn’t see her. On the table, he saw a letter. It was a resignation letter. This made him upset. He thought he couldn’t have told feelings towards her. His feelings made her cry and this made her left the office.

Every day, he used to feel guilty for saying those beautiful words. He even felt guilty for hiding the truth but she didn’t listen to him. Every day he used to say sorry to her but she was the one who didn’t listen to him.

It was 9:30 pm. It was dark and the road was busy. He was drunk and was walking in the middle of the road. He then called to Supriya. “Hello,” he said.

When she heard the voice, she wanted to reject the phone. But he said, “Please, you have to listen to me today. I want to tell you the truth. Please, don’t reject the phone.”

“Why should I listen to you?” I hate you and don’t want to fall in love with you. Why don’t you understand? I cannot love besides Rahul. He was my first and last love. I cannot fall in love with you.”

She was about to reject the phone, he said, “It’s about Rahul. I have to tell the truth about the accident of Rahul.”

“How did you know about Rahul?” she said in different tone.

“I met him in business party in Nepal. I mean I saw him in one of the business party but never spoke with him.”

“After returning back from the party, while driving car, I saw one woman crossing the road. To save her, I turned my car in another side which was crashed with Rahul’s car. He died in the spot.”

“I was nervous. I planned to inform the police but my friend convinced me that it was not my fault and it was not my intention to kill him. He convinced me and brought me in Canada.”

“In Canada, I saw you and at the first sight, I liked you. I thought it was my infatuation but it wasn’t. When you joined my office, I began to fall in love with you. It was not my infatuation.”

“One day, when you took leave from office, I went to your cabin. In your table, I saw the photo with Rahul. The photo disturbed me a lot so; I went to your home to know more about you. There, I was about to tell about Rahul’s accident but I couldn’t. I was scared.”

She was crying a lot. Her phone felt down. She couldn’t believe her eyes that it was no other than Amod who killed her Rahul. She started remembering Rahul and started crying. In another hand, Amod was telling, “After knowing about your relationship with Rahul, I wanted to tell you but you never listened to me. You was not ready to listen. In another hand, you were upset because I proposed you. I expressed you my feelings so you were rude with me.”

When he was about to say something, he was clashed with a car. He was taken to the hospital. Unfortunately, she couldn’t hear the sound of car clashed to Amod.

He was taken to the operation theatre. Most of the blood was wasted from his body. While doing operation, was critical and was no chance of survival. His blood was difficult to get.

After one hour, the doctor declared him death.

When Supriya heard about the death of Amod, she couldn’t react. She had never told him that she also loved him.  She had never expressed her feelings towards him. When he proposed her, she wanted to tell yes but couldn’t because she was still living in her past. Now, both are not in her life. She feels guilty for not accepting Amod’s love. Now, she understood that love never comes again and again in life.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts