FAKE LOVE


I
Kiran and Anit were newly shifted to new flat.  After many years, they were having their own flat. They both were very happy and their happiness was unlimited.

It was night time, they both were sleeping. Kiran, meanwhile, heard some strange noise and woke up. She wanted to call her husband but she didn’t as he was sleeping. She followed the noise. She went outside. The guard was sleeping and didn’t see Kiran going. She followed the noise but didn’t see anyone. The noise stopped when she reached to the jungle. Still, she couldn’t see anyone. She moved ahead. When she was moving ahead, she heard the noise. When she heard the noise, she was much scared and ran towards her flat.

She was so much scared that she couldn’t speak. The noise made her terrified. When she reached her flat, her husband was sleeping. She looked here and there. When she went in her bed, she couldn’t sleep because of the noise.

 Anit made a cup of tea and woke up Kiran. When she woke up, it was already nine-thirty. She was shocked herself that she woke up so lately. But she didn’t tell her husband about the incident. She thought it was the illusion.

It was 10:45 pm. It was dark. Both were sleeping. After half an hour, she heard the same voice. 

The voice was telling something but couldn’t understand what the voice was telling. She again followed the voice. She again reached the same jungle. She couldn’t understand why the voice stops in the jungle. It was not that much far from the flat. The jungle seems so strange. The jungle didn’t look like the jungle. It was so unusual. When she observed the jungle, she didn’t find anything.

When she didn’t find anything, she turned back and was about to move towards her flat, she heard the same voice. The voice was unclear for the moment but later, the voice was telling her name. She was shocked how the voice knew her name.

“Who is this? How did you know my name? Who is this?”

The voice stopped. The voice didn’t respond Kiran’s question.

This continued for many days. She hasn’t told her husband about the incident she is facing. In other hand, she didn’t get the answer from the voice. She was amazed who the person was and how did the person know her name.

It was Saturday. They were having her dinner. She was feeling nervous. She was confused whether to tell or not about the incident. When having a dinner, he saw her face and she was feeling nervous. He asked her, “Kiran, what happen? You look nervous and where are you lost?”

“Anit, I wanted to tell this before but I couldn’t because of I thought it was my illusion. But later, it was not my illusion.”
“Explain clearly what you want to tell. I didn’t get what you are saying.”
“Since we shifted in this flat, on the first day, I am hearing different voice. I heard the voice calling my name. I followed the voice and went to the strange jungle. At first, I thought it was my illusion. But this continued for many days, more than a week.”
“Who was it? Did you find who it was?” he laughed and joked with her.

She didn’t like the joke and turned her face in another side.

He said,” Ok, baba. Sorry. But it must be your illusion for many days. You read lots of horror stories. This might be the reason behind your incident.”
“Do you think I am joking?” She took him to the jungle. “This is the jungle I do come regularly. 

The voice made me come here. Otherwise, I couldn’t come to this jungle. Now tell me am I joking with you? Is it my illusion?”
II
It was night. The clock showed the time of 12:45. Kiran woke up and went to the washroom. She watched her hand and when she saw the mirror, she saw one girl with blood in the mirror and screamed very loudly. She went to call her husband.

When they both went to the washroom, they saw nobody. He said, “Kiran, it might be your illusion. See, there is no one. Let’s go to sleep.”

She didn’t tell anything to him and looked back again. She didn’t see anyone. This disturbed her whole night. She couldn’t sleep whole night.

The next day again, she saw same girl in the mirror. Although, she was frightened, she looked the girl. She turned back, there was body. She turned to the mirror, the girl was gone.

 It happened for many days but she didn’t tell to her husband. One day, when she came back from the washroom, she didn’t see her husband. She called him but there was no response. The night was scary and she was frightened. She searched him around the house but couldn’t find. When she went to the main gate she stopped. She felt she was followed by someone. She felt nervous and she turned back. The person was none other than her husband.

“You made me scared. I was frightened. I thought somebody else.”
“What are you doing here?”
“What are you doing here,” asked Kiran.
“I couldn’t sleep so I came here. I was about to wake up you but you were asleep so I didn’t bother to wake up you.”

This continues for more than a week. So, she followed her husband. He used to go the jungle and used to search something. At that time, she didn’t understand what he was searching for. She wanted to know about the secrets of the jungle and her husband.

III
When both were sleeping, Kiran suddenly woke up and went in the jungle. She went in one of the house without conscious mind. The voice dragged her in that house. She was not that conscious until one base fell down.

When the flower vessel fell down, she came in the conscious. She looked around and was shocked that how she came in the house. It was far from the jungle. She was scared but was curious to know more about the house.

She started searching. The house was like a bungalow but it seems for the long time of the period.  She was shocked and surprised to see such house. It looked like a haunted house. She looked around and murmured herself, “Far from the madding crowd, far from the jungle who lives in this house?”

Kiran, where she was standing was a phase and there was stairs to go and she started going up. She looked here and there. She was confused where to start from. So, she left from left direction. She tried to open the door of the first room but it was locked. She tried to open another room but it didn’t open.

But when she went to the fifth room, it was not locked. She opens the door. The room was dark. She started searching the switch. The switch was near the cupboard. She switched the light.

When she switched the light, she was at the corner of the cupboard. The room was very big. It was library. There were lots of books. She was amazed to see lots of books as she had not seen like this library before. But in another hand, it was strange library. There was cupboard. There were some clothes kept which were dirty.

While she was turning, she clashed with the table and one photo frame felt down. “What is this?” she said to herself and went near to it and picked it up. She was shocked to see the photo. There were tears in her eyes.

The photo was of her husband and the girl whom she saw in the mirror. She couldn’t handle herself. She was holding the photo frame for long hour.
IV
She was changed after seen that photograph. She stopped talking with her husband. Anit asked her what has happened to her but she didn’t give proper answer. He was shocked for the change behavior. He was curious to know what has happened to her.
V
When Anit was out of the town, she went to the house which she had gone some days ago. She went to the same room again but it was locked. She tried a lot to open but couldn’t. She was about to go in another room, there was sound of the door. The door of the room was opened itself. She couldn’t believe herself. She went inside the room and started searching more. She found the diary in the drawer and love letters.

When she came two days ago, she saw the diary in the table. But she found these in drawer today. Moreover, the room was dirty now it is clean and tidy now. Who came and change it?

The letters was written by her husband to a girl. Her name was Sneha. She was reading the letters. By reading the letters, she found out that Sneha was pregnant but Anit told her to do abortion as she was focus on his career but not Sneha. After knowing that he was not interested, she planned to kill herself.

She was amazed to know that her husband could do like that. She didn’t accept her husband could do like this. He was hiding the truth and kept the secrets for many years.

Furthermore, she started searching more proofs on him. She went in another room and in that room; she saw lots of photographs of Sneha and Anit in the room.  There were lots of photos of different places and the photos showed that they were very happy.

When she was about to see more photos, she heard the voice. She had already heard the voice. The voice was calling her name.

She murmured herself, “Is this noise of Sneha or somebody else’s? How the noise knew my name? I think it’s the voice of Sneha.”

She followed the noise and by following the voice, she reached to the jungle. It was very dark and was terrified with the jungle and night. The jungle itself made her frightened. She was drove away by frighten.

When she was in the middle of the jungle, she saw one girl walking. Due to darkness, she couldn’t see the girl. When she was following her, Kiran’s phone came, it was her husband’s phone but she didn’t pick up the phone. Many times Anit rang her but there was no response. She just followed a girl.
VI
It was already 9:45 am; Kiran was still in the bed. There was a ring in her mobile. She picked up the phone and said, “Hello.”
“Hey, darling. Please open the door.”
“Who is this?” asked in the sleepy sound.
“I am Anit, your husband.”

Suddenly, she went to the door and opens the door.
 “Hey, what is happening to you? I knocked so many times but you didn’t response.” By telling this, he went inside.
“I slept lately so, I was still in the bed.”

After few hours, while eating the food, Anit said, “What’s happening to you nowadays? You don’t speak properly. Whatever you do, you get lost somewhere else. Even you didn’t pick up my phone. When I came today, you were not happy to see me. The main point is that where are you going at night time and return lately. What’s wrong with you?”

She didn’t tell anything to him and she got up from the dining room. He was upset. After few minutes, she showed the love letters and photographs in the envelope. She gave it to him and she went. Before leaving the house, she said, “You will get all answer at the jungle. Around 8:15 pm. We will be waiting,” she said.

“We?” He was amazed. He opens the envelope and saw the photographs. He was speechless. He couldn’t believe his eyes. He looked all the photographs and letters.

“How did Kiran get all these things? It means she knows about my past life. But how did she know? Who told her and gave these things?”
VII
He came in the jungle. He saw Kiran and went near to her. He said, “I don’t know from where to start? You knew about my past life but you knew only half. I didn’t want to tell about my past as I wanted to forget everything.”

“Sneha came in my life when we were in the same college. We both were in love. But before getting married, I wanted to do something. I have told Sneha that after getting job, I will talk with her parents.”

“When I got job, my family searched a girl for me. I explained to my family that I don’t want to get married with any girl. They were not happy with my relationship with Sneha.”

“Before I could tell her anything, she gave me the news of pregnant. She was pregnant. I tried a lot to tell but couldn’t. Later, on 8th July 2007, I planned to tell her. I called her terrace of in my home. She came. I told her everything. She cried a lot. While quarrelling, I dashed her and turned back. Meanwhile, I realized that I accidentally killed her and looked down. She was death and I couldn’t do anything and felt nervous and ran away from there.”

“I am sorry for hiding the truth. I do deserve for some punishment. But please don’t’ leave me alone.” He started crying.

Kiran wasn’t speaking anything. “Kiran, why aren’t you speaking and telling anything. Please turn back and speak.”

When she turned back, it wasn’t Kiran. Instead of Kiran, Sneha was there. He was frightened. Frighten made him speechless. Meanwhile, Kiran came. She was hiding in the tree. “Kiran,” said Anit.

“Yes,” she said crying. “You are liar. You betrayed me and how many girls you have betrayed in your life. Why did you do this to me?”
 “Listen, I haven’t betrayed anyone. I am not betrayal. The girl who is standing in front of you is the truth but I didn’t betray her. It was an accident.”
“No, it wasn’t an accident. You killed her. You pretended that your parents rejected her and they are searching girl for you. But the reality was that you became to like someone. No, No, No. You don’t like and love anyone. You pretended that you like someone. You were flirting with another girl.”
“No, it’s not true.”

She showed all the proofs she had. She showed all the photographs and love letters. When he saw the photographs and love letters, he asked Kiran, “How did you get all those things?”’
“Sneha gave me.”
“When did guys meet with each other?”He said in different tone.
Two days ago.”

In other hand, Sneha attracted Anit and he fell down. She came near to him and he said, “What do you want from me?”

“Revenge.”
“Look, what had happen in the past should be forgotten. I am really sorry.”

And he looked around. He threw soil in both of them and ran away.

Sneha followed her and Kiran followed Sneha. Finally, he reached to the farm house. Both Sneha and Kiran also reached the farm house. Both went inside the farm house. He was hiding in the first room. They both were searching. Meanwhile, searching for Anit, Kiran said, “Please, do not kill him. Instead of killing him, leave him. Let’s call to the police and law will punish.”

Sneha didn’t listen to Kiran and went to search Anit. She went in the first room. She started searching him. Kiran also went inside. He was hiding inside the bathroom. He was so afraid. He looked around the bathroom and saw the window. He opened the window. He somehow managed to escape from the window and Sneha heard the sound of escaping and she followed him.

He again went to the jungle and while running, he felt down. His left went to one of the hole and felt down. Sneha went near. “Stop Sneha,”said Kiran.

She went near, “What will you get after killing him? Whatever happen in the past, forget it. It was his fault. If he is guilty, he will get punishment.”

“Yesterday, I told you the reason behind his intention. He never loved anyone. He loves girls who have property. Before both of us, he killed many girls for the sake of the property. Now, it’s your turn. Why don’t you get it?”

While they talking, Anit got up in inquired way and showed the gun and showed Kiran and said, “Yes, I never love anyone. I love only money. I got married with you for money.”

“I pretended to be nice. Whenever girls to know my past life, I used to tell them different stories. Today, I thought Sneha was you so I told different stories.”

“Now get ready to die.”

He attached Kiran and on the other hand, Sneha attached Anit. Anit died. Sneha went after Anit died. Unfortunately, Kiran too died while taking to the hospital.


Comments

Popular Posts