MY GREAT EXPERIENCE IN 2013


The year 2013 had given me lots of good memories. I had experienced many events in this year.

I had a great opportunity to go to ‘’Pokhara’’ in last week of January with my family for the week. I had never been to Pokhara before. I had not travelled that much outside the Kathmandu.

We left Kathmandu on 25th January, 2013. By viewing the scenes and by eating, the travel was fun. Moreover, there was dance and singing in the bus which made travel enjoyable. By this way, we reached Pokhara around 5pm. We were tried and after having dinner, we slept.

Next day, around 9:15am, we reached Fewa Taal. I really enjoyed the boating. But unfortunately, we couldn’t see whole Fewa Taal. We couldn’t go all around of the Taal. If we did then it could be more adventurous but we couldn’t. We reached upto the temple only.

After Fewa Taal, we went to Davis Fall. According to the sources, one person was taking bath in this fall and he died or lost in this fall after falling in the water. So after his name, it was formed. If somebody goes inside the water, they cannot be found.

After visiting Davis Fall, we went in one of the cave. I really forgot the name of the cave. The cafe was opposite of Davis Fall. When I entered the cave, the cave was dark. Although there was light, it was dark. When I saw the darkness, I thought I could be lost inside the cave. But the most interesting part of the cave was that there was small temple. It looked so beautiful. At first, I was amazed because in the cave, how the temple is made. This small temple made the cave more beautiful. Another interesting, I found was in one direction of the cave, there was artificial cow kept. When marble was kept inside the cow, then milk could dropped and our wish could be fulfilled.

On Sunday, we family with dad’s friends, we went to Seven Lakes at evening. We reached there around 16:46pm. The lake looked so beautiful at night time that I cannot explain. When the sun gets reflected on the lake it looks so beautiful that everyone starts looking at it only. But when I saw the horses, I wanted to ride it but couldn’t because it was too dark so we retuned back.

But I was not feeling well on this day after I sat on the car. The windows were and there was no possible of air entering inside the car. I felt sophisticated and wanted to do vomit. But on the way, I didn’t do but when i returned hotel, I did vomit many times. Nothing controlled me. Even medicine didn’t handle me. This condition made me feel to return back to Kathmandu.

Due to vomit, I was not able to wake up in the morning. I felt tried and weak. My body was paining and felt sleepy. We went to Fewa Taal again. I didn’t enjoy because of tiredness and weakness.

We visited some places in Pokhara but the places I visited, I loved the places. As a whole I loved the place Pokhara. It is so clean that for a week no one will be dirty. The clothes won’t be as dirty as in Kathmandu. There is no crowd in Pokhara. If we see in Kathmandu, there is crowd and polluted. Pokhara is the place of heaven.

The biggest achievement in 2013 was that I started writing stories. Although, I had my blog since 2010 but I was not that much active but in 2013 I wrote more than 40 stories and stories. This is my biggest achievement. I don’t know what drive me to write stories. Since my childhood, I used to write stories but I had stopped writing many years ago. But now, I am much activated to write stories. I think my childhood had made me write more and more. Another reason is that blog gave me to write more and more. The most important part was another that most of the people gave me feedback and comments which motivated me to do much better and write better.

Another important event was the election. I got the opportunity to vote the political party. For the first time in my life, I voted the political party. At first, I thought why should I vote but in another hand, my one vote is very essential to the political party. I thought my vote should not be wasted. My one vote was very essential to the political party.

In the month of October, I got chance to do internship in The Kathmandu Post. I was able to learn how to do reporting and research. I learned theory only but practically I was able to know how to do reporting, editing and research. I didn’t go that much in the programmes but I bought my own stories. I did more than ten stories and among them three stories was published. One of the news was published in front page with the by-line. I was able to know how information is gathered and how reporter does the news. Also, I was able to meet different people and travel different places.

The year 2013 gave me lots of experiences. I wrote many articles and stories. I was able to travel many different places inside the valley and outside the valley. I was able to visit Basantapur, Garden of dreams and Narayanhiti Palace Museum.

The found these places beautiful. Museum was nice but not that much nice as I was accepted. It was the normal museum. Garden of Dreams is the good place to visit. Its the place for the relax. It can target tourist.

So, I have good memories of 2013. I travelled a lot and did many written works. The year 2013 gave the special moments.

Comments

Popular Posts