NO WORDS TO EXPRESS THE LOVE

“Welcome back after the short break. You are tune to Kantipur FM and I am your RJ playing your request. I have a request from Sanchitra Joshi. She writes:  “Hi brother. I love your programme. Today I want to dedicate the song “Saans Mein Teri" from the movie "Jab Tak Hai Jaan". I want to dedicate this song to my love Vivek to whom I love very much but he doesn’t know about it. So, from this programme I want to express how much I love him.”

“So interesting request. I hope your love story will be successful. You should go and tell him how much you love him. Now we are playing your request now. So, enjoy the song. “

When the RJ was reading the dedication, she was so excited that she was out of the world. When the song was played, she started dancing and started imaging him. Although, she was excited about the dedication but she was bewildered because she thought that whether it was right or wrong to dedicate the song. She hasn’t yet express her feelings to him.

Whenever, she used to see him, there is different kind of feelings. When he comes near, there is heartbeat. She tried a lot to express her feeling but couldn’t. When he comes near to her, she forgets what she wants to tell.

One day, she planned to express her feelings in the form of letter. She wrote a letter which mentioned that:

                                                                                                        4th June, 2013
                                                                                               Tuesday
Dear Vivek,
                   People say when people fall in love, you don’t like to sleep, don’t like to eat anything and just want to remember the loved ones. But in my case, since I saw you and fell in love with you, I want to sleep so that I can see you in dream.

Whenever, I listen love songs, I remember you and imagine you and as a result I start dancing. The song especially "Saans Mein Teri, Saan Mili To” remains me of you. In Kantipur FM, I dedicated this song to you but I don’t know whether you listened that programme or not.

The main point is that, I really love you. I don’t know when did I began to like you but my feelings grew stronger. Whenever, I see you, I want to see you more and more. Whenever you talk, I want to listen your voice every time.

But I don’t know how you feel about me. And even I don’t know how you will react after reading this letter. Waiting for your response.

                                                                                                       Yours Sincerely
                                                                                                     Sanchitra Joshi

She was happy to express her words in the form of letter. She felt lit after writing her words. She planned to give it by tomorrow. Next day, arrived. She was excited but don’t know about the result.

She went to the college and when reached, she saw girl talking with him. They were laughing. As she went near, Vivek said, “Hey, Sanchitra. How are you? ‘’ She smiled and didn’t say anything. Behind, everyone was teasing Vivek. Meanwhile, Sanchitra didn’t know what they were talking about. So, she said, “What are you talking about guys?”

One of them said, “Lol, don’t you know? “ Vivek has a girlfriend. She is his girlfriend. He didn’t tell us till now. Now, college is about to be over. So, he gave her introduction.”

There was full of tears and she couldn’t tell anything. Vivek said, “Hey, what happen? Why are you looking at me like that?”

She said, “You gave me surprise and I was shocked. You didn’t tell me about it that’s why I was shocked. “

She went without giving letter. As she was about to keep the letter in the bag, it felt down but she didn’t know. When she returned back, they were happy. And she went with full of tears.
After few minutes, when Vivek and her girlfriend were returning, his girlfriend saw the paper and said, “What’s this Vivek?”

And both start reading. When they read, they were shocked. They were speechless.




Comments

Popular Posts