MY LOVE FOR MY GRANDMOTHER

Recently, I am reading a book called Jiwan Kaanda Ki Phool written by Jhamak Ghimire. While reading it made me cry. One of the chapter, the writer has explained about her grandmother which rerally made me cry.

She used to love her grandmother very much.Her grandmother died in Jhamak Ghimire's hand in the night time. Before she died, she has given food to her granddaughter. In front of them, there was fire burning, and grandmother slept forever. But Jhamak thougt she slept because of heat. For long period of time, she didn't woke up which made Jhamak in tens. Meanwhile, she also slept.

When she woke up, she found out that her granddmother was died. This made her left alone. She started crying.

This made me cry. This made me feel that how much I love my grandmother. She made me feel how much I respect my grandmother.

When my parents left me in Nepal and went to UK for two years, she was there for me to handle all the problems. She was there to give me the food, when I used to remember my parents and used to cry, she was there to console me. Even when my left for America for one month, she was there for me. Whole month, she was there to look after.

I really don't know what will happen if she will not be with me. How do I handle myself?

Whenever, I was alone, she was there to handle me. Thank you grandmother for being with me every time. I love you forever.

Comments

Popular Posts