VISIT TO EASTERN REGION OF NEPAL

My college took us to Eastern Nepal. Before going to it, I was a bit nervous because I was never being outside the Kathmandu Valley.

On 27th December 2011, from 8 am we left the college for Illam. It was get fun.It was long travel. From morning to evening we were just on the bus.Most interesting was the dance of my friend.His dance mad us laugh.

We reached the next day in the morning. When I reached there, I felt that Nepal is such a beautiful place that it feels that we are in the heaven.

But I was shocked that Illam is such a beautiful place but why there are no foreigners. It is such a beautiful place that even I didn't see any single foreigner.

Besides, if we go there than people feel relax. When I reached there, I was far from the madding crowd. I was very frustrated in Kathmandu as in this place, there is pollution which makes people irritate.

Besides Illam, I was able to visit other different places like Dharan, Darjeeling and Chitwan. Moreover, I had opportunity to visit Darjeeling. Its the beautiful place. Moreover, I did lots of shopping there in Darjeeling. Besides, when we were having tea in Darjeeling, the tea maker started doing their marketing to sell tea leaf. And one of my friend started making fun of her by doing her mimicry.

At the fourth day, we went to Dharan. After a long time, I was able to go there. I was more excited to see the place. Moreover, I started my remembering my childhood.Besides, I found my favourite biscuits.

At the fifth day, we were at Chitwan. We had lots of fun there. The most interesting was that one of my friend was joking that he shall give the drive in the river. And one of my teacher told if you are interested to drive than drive, I will manage if any problem occurs so he drove in the lake. After a while, police came took him. And there was discussion for a while and he was left.

And we have to leave the place. And it was time for Kathmandu. After a long time, I reached home around 8:30 pm.

It was great fun there. I didn't want come back home.

Comments

Popular Posts