LOVE HAS NO BOUNDARY

‘’Priya’’, her friend screamed and she was admitted to the hospital and she was in coma. Dr. Simrik was her doctor and he was the best doctor in the hospital.

At first, he looked at her condition. She could only listen. She neither could speak either move. He started to think what to do with her.

Every day, he used to talked with her and used to describe what’s happening in the surrounding. But most of the time, he used to read books for her. Whenever he used to read the books, she used to give reaction through eyes. She used to cry in the sad situation. With the time elapse she recovered. And it was the time for the discharge.

Her family thanked him and took Priya back to the home.

Priya turned back and he was also looking. Both doctor and  Priya had tears in their eyes. For the while, the environment felt like silence. When he was looking at her but she was gone like a wind.

When she went, he went to his cabin. He took long breathe. He wanted to ask Priya how did the accident happen and what had happen to her life. But he couldn’t. Whenever he wanted to ask, he felt very scared. For the first, in his life, he didn’t ask the history of the patience.

He wanted to tell her how much he loves her. He wanted to tell her that he had strong feelings for her. He wanted to marry her. He doesn’t want to know about her past life and doesn’t what to know about it.

Later, he went to Priya’s admitted room and started collecting the moments of her.

He stayed there for half an hour. When he was about to go from the room, he saw a paper in the bed. He went near to the bed and saw that it was the letter of Priya. He started reading.

Dear Simrik,
I want to share you something. I mean about my past life. How accident happen? And why it happens to me? I had fallen in love with a person called Raj. I was much in love with him. I wanted to marry him. One day, he told me to met him. He gave me where to meet and how to meet. So, I went to the place he describe. He gave me a drink and after that I was completely unconscious.

When I came in conscious, it was already morning time and I was in the bed of hotel. He was not there.

I was totally uncomfortable. I searched him but he left the hotel. Now I knew him well. He just used me.

When I called him, he said that he doesn’t want to marry me. He just pretended that he is in love with me. He told me to forget me.

I called to my friend and explained everything to her. We met. I couldn’t handle it and even my friends tried to handle me a lot but couldn’t. I wanted to die. The car was coming and I went near to it and after that I was admitted to hospital.

I was heartbroken. The word love, I began to hate it. I never wanted to fall in love with anyone. But when I heard your voice, I started falling in love with you. The more you used to speak with me; I could more fall in with you and was more attracted on you.

I wanted to live in the hospital. I don’t want to go home. You have such attraction that I don’t want to leave the hospital and you.

Lastly, I have seen lots of love for me in your eyes for me. Moreover, I will leave I shall have tears in my eyes which shall have your love.


Regards
Priya

After one year
They got married and had beautiful baby girl. They had happy live ever.

Comments

Popular Posts