FLASHBACK





















The year 2010 was best because I went to different programmes. On the first month,I went to workshop in Dhunikhel.It was organised by the Samriddhi Foundation. We were total 24 people and besides we, our lecturer and the team of Samriddhi came.

It was great fun there because I got lots of friends and all friends were very nice towards me. There was the variations of different kinds and types of people in the workshop. Especially, Subuna Basnet and Vijay Tamla became good friend of mine.

Moreover, I was able to know about entrepreneur, what is it, and other sides of it. Moreover, many lecturer came and I was very impressed with their lessons. It made me feel that we can do lots of things in our own country not by depending on government but depending on own we can do lots of things.

In February, I attended one of the conference which was organized by NELTA [NEPAL ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND TEACHING ASSOCIATION. It was also nice because different teachers and professor came from different worlds liked Pakistan, India, UK, Australia and many.

On December, I had more fun. It is because I attended strike of Human Rights and I went to Film Festivals. It was great to celebrate ''Human Rights Day'' on December 10. And it was the opportunity to meet different people.

In Film Festival I had opportunity to meet different people of different countries especially who are directors of films and different countries journalists. Behind this, I was able to know the culture of different countries. More interesting, I was able to see most beautiful countries through movies and films. Most interesting was that I was able to attend workshop of ''How to Make a Film.'' Being the student of cinema, I was able to learn different parts of films and how to make film. Moreover, I was able to know about the camera and its parts. It was very nice workshop.

In this Film Festival, I met lots of friends and my relatives to whom I met long back ago.Moreover, I met Mr. Abhi Subedi while watching the movie ''Saving Dolma.''We talked a lot while watching the movie. He started talking about me to other people. He started mentioning good things about me which really made me laugh and smile. Besides that, I was able to meet one of the ''British Journalist'' and we started discussing lots of things and it was good to have discussion with him.

Comments

  1. 2010 is the best year ever.. But we hope 2011 will be better than 2010 .. Nice to meet you.. :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts