MY LIFE

I met him when we were in the college. I felt hesitation to speak with him at the beginning of the college.  I never felt that much comfortable with the boys before. He was the first to start the conversation.  Due to hesitation, I spoke less with him.  At the beginning, I along with my friends didn't like him much as he he was a different person.

At few days, we knew that our house were nearby. He offerred me to go together. At the beginning, I didn't accept the offer but later we went together. 

But one day, he said to me'', I will take to you in the restaurant. Let's go.'' I wouldn't say anything. Before I say anything, he said,''Don’t say no because I want to be your good friend.'' And I went with him. At first meeting in the restaurant I didn’t speak. He, then said,'' In the class you speak a lot, now what's the matter.'' I said'' It's O.K.''

Sometimes, he used to ask such stupid questions that I used to get irritate and used to ignore by saying,'' I don't know."  He used to  asked ''People write momo corner because they cook in the corner but why the people write sekuwa corner even if they don't cook in the corner.''I said'' I don't know''. I said it by not showing that much interest those unnecessary questions.

Slowly and slowly, we became very good friend and we used to go restaurant. I began to like him. Whenever he used to talk with girls I felt jealous. I felt very different and began to see him at dreams. Whenever he used to be absent I used to fell very different. If I didn't see him, I felt alone that my presence is lost in him.

I thought to talk to him about my feelings but couldn't. I thought myself ''why should I? If I tell our relationship of friendship shall break up''. So I didn't tell him anything.

I used to guide him in the studies. Whenever he needs my help I was there for him. He used to come at my house and we used to talk a lot.He had passionate to listen to me and I had a habit to talk a lot. We couldn't know how day spent while talking. Whenever he used to come in my house I used to be very happy.

In this way our life was going very nicely up to college. We were waiting for our final examination results. It was very long time I and he were not in the connection. So,I planned to call him and called him. When he was talking I started crying and couldn't bear it and kept the phone. He said,''I want to forget everything and that relationship which happened in the college. I won't want to remember any friends because they were the worst part of my life. Now I am very happy because there shall not be such friends in my life.''

His words really hurt me and I couldn't say anything and started crying. Lots of thoughts came in my mind. Was I the worst part of him? How could he do this to me, to me who was always was on his side. I was there to help him anytime and loved him so much. But he wanted to forget everything.  He knew that I liked him very much and was very especial in my life.I couldn't forget these things in my life.

After three days he came in my house when I was alone. For few minutes we didn't talk but after few minutes he said,'' Look I know you like and you love me. I am very especial in your life. You have your own life and I have my own life. Please forget me. You shall have good times in your coming up life. Look I cannot love you and even marry you. I don't even want to continue this friendship relationship too. Although you have done a lot to me but also I want to break this relationship. Please try to understand me.''

"You knew that I loved you and liked you.Even you knew you were very especial to me than why didn't you tell me before. Now why are you telling this now? You used me at that time. How mean and selfish are you. Cannot you start others feeling? If someone breaks your heart how you feel? At least friendship shouldn't be broken.''

He said,'' I am sorry. But please you try to understand that I won't like your friendship now.''

 ''Than for two years who was I? Did you like anyone or got nice friend than me? You know I cannot live without you. Please don't break this relationship.'' I said.

''Please try to understand. I cannot because I hate you and want to be free from any relationship. Now I don't need anyone in my life because I just don't want. I want to be single forever.'' He said.

He was about to go and I stopped him and said,''Than its O.K. But before going listen, one day you shall know what love and friendship is. When you have any problem you shall remember me and my love. One day you shall not get true love because of your selfish and mean character.''

We had a lot of arguments and were explaining but he did not listen to me. So, he didn't say anything and went in his home. I cried a lot and couldn't handle these things. I decided to die but I couldn't.

Although, time was passing, I was not able forget him. I was punishing myself for loving and even cursing myself by trusting. As I used to dream a lot I couldn't get my love as I dreamed.

After three months, again he came back to my life. He came to my house, we have joined bachelor degree in different college with different subjects. When I saw him, in front of the door, I was shocked. After three months, he came in my house. I felt that after so many years he came. Tears were in my eyes. He said,'' May I come inside?'' I said,'' Yes.''

He needed my help so he came. There was no sorry, nothing. He behaved that there was nothing happened between us. But our relation was not that much good as before. I used to talk less and gave no attention to him.

Still today, we are in connection but it seems or connection is like strangers. Nor we could tell other what happen neither we could break the relation. Both needed each other, especially he. But now where is he, I really don't know. He went where I really don't know.

Comments

Popular Posts